Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside Serving Gonzales, CA
Find the best deals on new and used Chevy vehicles at your local Gonzales Chevy dealership, Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside. You just can’t beat a Chevy model when you’re looking for affordability, safety and technology. You’ll also find good reasons to shop at a local dealer.
- Located near where you work and live
- Flexible terms that fit your budget
- Knowledgeable technicians trained on Chevy systems
Give the dealership a call if you want to set up a time to see the latest inventory at your convenience. You can also stop by whenever it works best for you to see what we have to offer.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside
Feel the power of a Chevy Camaro and see how a Chevy Silverado handles when you come in for a test drive. Find out which Chevy model fits your driving style.
Financing a Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside Model
When you find the Chevy vehicle that captures your attention, you can get an affordable auto loan right here at Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside that fits your budget. Get the process started by filling out an application from our website and get approved quickly.
Visiting from Gonzales
It’s just about 45 minutes to great deals. Start out on North Center Street going toward 5th Street. Turn right onto 5th street and merge onto El Camino Real/US-101 N and drive 11 miles. Take Abbott Street towards Spreckels. Turn left onto East Blanco Road and then left onto South Main St/Route 68 Scenic Byway/CA-68. Continue following Route 68 Scenic Byway for almost 13 miles. Turn right onto Canyon del Rey Blvd/CA-218 for about 3 miles. Turn right onto Del Monte Blvd for half a mile, then right onto Clementina Ave. Enter the Heitzinger Plaza roundabout where you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy vehicle purring on the road when you have it serviced at Premier Chevrolet Of Seaside. Routine maintenance lets you keep all the parts in prime working order and prevents the issues that come from wear and tear. Our team takes care of all your needs.
- Oil and air filter changes
- Wheel alignment
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Tire repair and replacement
If you find a major issue or a repair that needs to be done, you can count on our service team to get it fixed ASAP. We’ll diagnose the problem with our advanced equipment and complete the repair in minimal time to keep our customers happy.
Sights in Gonzales
As a beach town, this small city has a lot to offer visitors and residents alike. With a comfortable climate and beautiful scenery, you’ll find plenty of outdoor and indoor activities to keep you occupied.
- Canyon Creek Park – Located along Burgundy Way, this little park offers a scenic place to relax alongside a lake.
- Pisoni Vineyards & Winery – This small winery boasts some of the best wines in this part of California.
- Jambalaya Park – A sprinkler system makes this a perfect place to take the little ones and even older kids with a playground.
- Dubois Winery – See a 100-year-old house and the winery surrounding it with a variety of muscadine wines.